Our bureau "YDROGNOMON - G.Neveskalos-E.Lazari & Associates" was established by George Neveskalos and Eugenia Lazari, following a family tradition dealing with the public works, which started from Nicolas Neveskalos and Michael Lazaris at the 60's. With their experience in the construction and planning sector from 1987, they decide in 1993 to found a consulting and planning bureau.
The fields of activity of our bureau are:
· Hydraulic Works
· Environmental Planning and Environmental Impact Studies
· Consulting Services on Development Projects
Our basic goals are:
· To provide high quality planning and consulting services.
· To co-operate with our clients in accomplishing the best result.
· To provide good quality environment and opportunities for professional development to the associates that constitute our bureau.
The excellent and long-standing co-operation between the members of the basic team that forms our bureau and the rest of our external experts, as well as the great experience of them in a wide spectrum of studies and consulting services, helps us provide high quality services. A characteristic example is the participation of the bureau at the Project Management of South PATHE (motor highway Patra - Athens - Thessaloniki - Evzoni) and of ERGA OSE S.A. in hydraulic works studies.
Professional experience, according to the Greek legislation, is classified into three Grades (Á´, Â´, C´), which correspond to four, over-eight, and over-twelve years of experience within the specific field of Study Categories.
||Á & Ã & Ä
||Á & Â & Ã